Friday, April 16, 2010

The Fat Man Diaries Day 5 (04/16/10)

All apologies for today's blog because it's going to be short. I weighed in this morning at 303.4 lbs. I know I went up just a little. Well there are 2 good reasons for that. First, I didn't drop a duker at all yesterday. I was a little concerned, but I took care of that this morning during my ablutions. Second, I cheated on my diet last night. I was listening to and episode of The Howard Stern show last night, and they were talking about fast food. The night before last I was craving fast food, but I was able to fight off the urge. Last night I was weak. The only good thing about caving in last night was that I didn't really enjoy the food. Plus it really interfered with my sleep. I've been sleeping pretty well all week, but last night I just couldn't get comfortable. If I can remember how this fast food made me feel last night, I should be able to resist any future temptations.

So here I am at day 5. I made it to class 5 days in a row. That's actually not new territory for me. I've done this before, but tomorrow is the big day. That will be the first time I've made it to the gym for 6 days in a row. The bad news is that Chris won't be there tomorrow. I don't know who will be taking over his class tomorrow, but I fear it might be Navarro. He usually concentrates more on the lower body. Last time he subbed for Chris, my legs felt like Jell-o when we were done. I'll just have to deal with all that tomorrow. Today was good class. I pushed pretty hard, and I was sweating like a hog. After class I left and embarrassingly big sweat mark on the mat. It was my giant belly and flabby pecs; it looked like an MRI scan.

That's all for now. I'll catch up more this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment