Friday, April 23, 2010

The Fat Man Diaries Day 12 (04/23/10)

304.4 lbs this morning. I'm not making the progress I'd like, and I think I know why. It's still my diet. It's all my diet. I can't seem to get a handle on it. I think I'll take this weekend to sort it out. The important thing is that I'm still making it to the gym everyday. I can feel it in my body too. I'm not getting stronger; I'm just getting tired. This weekend will be a time to rest and reflect on my diet and exercise.

I don't have much to say today except that I'm really tired. It's a little discouraging, but I'm looking for inspiration wherever I can find it. In fact I'll look for some songs and videos to share with anyone out there who could use some inspiration. Right now I'm reminded of my childhood, and I think Hulk Hogan had the best advice: "Train, say your prayers, eat your vitamins!" Never mind the fact that Hulk Hogan was once on the juice (steroids). I think those 3 things will carry me through most of this challenge. Thanks, Hulkster!

No comments:

Post a Comment