Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Fat Man Diaries Day 14 (04/25/10)

I forgot to weigh myself today, and anything taken during the day would be too inaccurate to count. I woke up really late today because I didn't crawl into bed until about 6a.m. Woke up and barely got ready for church. Let's just say today has seemed like a very long day, and my workout definitely suffered from that. I almost didn't have a workout today, but I can't throw this away so soon. I got some much needed inspiration last night, and I'll be more committed to this challenge than before.

Just like last Sunday, today's workout was pretty light. I did a mix of 200 ab exercises and 100 push-ups along with warm-up and cool down stretches. I didn't exactly get to reflect on my bad diet habits like I had planned to, but I did decide something just now. I remember that meditation had helped me way back in the beginning when I first started losing weight. I think I'll incorporate my meditation practice into this whole training regimen. It's been awhile, but I think it will do me some good.

For anyone who might need some inspiration of their own, here is one of my all time favorite movie scenes. If the music and imagery doesn't inspire you to try harder, I don't know what will. Check out this movie scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment