Friday, May 7, 2010

The Fat Man Diaries Day 26 (05/07/10)

305.4 lbs today. I'm pretty bummed about that. It's my own fault, I know, but you'd think I'd be able to drop more weight from all the working out. Waking up and working out is getting much harder too. I'm almost halfway through the challenge, and it feels endless. I wake up just to go work out, and then I'm wrecked for the rest of the day. I feel like I have old man aches and pains. The soreness I was able to avoid for the first couple of weeks has reared it's ugly head. It seems like Chris has been stepping up the classes, and I'm feeling all the pain. Today I got to work out with the barbell instead of the much lighter dumbbells. It was hard, but I did feel manly doing it. It was me and 2 other dudes taking turns with the barbell while the rest of the class (all women) used the dumbbells. The only negative is that both the other guys are in really good shape, and I'm a gelatinous blob. But they kept me motivated while lifting. My sore armpits hurt even more now. I need to work on my diet; that's the only thing holding me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment