Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Fat Man Diaries Day 23 (05/04/10)

It's not getting any easier, folks. I woke up to a surprising 302.8 lbs, but something tells me that's not accurate. I'll take it though. I had trouble willing myself out of bed again this morning. I guess it didn't help that I stay up til 1:30 last night playing with my new amp and reading about Jack White (he's one of my guitar heroes). I managed to drag myself out of my precious slumber, and I got to class on time today. I don't know exactly what we did yesterday in class, but my legs were blown out. They weren't much better today. My muscles were extremely tight, and I couldn't give them a good stretch. My hamstrings felt like they were going to snap when I tried to touch my toes. Being a fat man, you would expect me not to be able to touch my toes and other such things, but I've remained fairly flexible over the years. Today was the exception. I took it easy on myself again, but Chris still makes you work. It was hard for me to walk out of the gym, but I made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment